We are here to support your business
In 2018 BWCC’s goal to solve the biggest blockers for small business success based on the concept that ‘if we can fix the most immediate problems, then we can probably fix many of the other problems, simply because we are starting to succeed.
BWCC’s process to ensure these business blockers are busted in 2018 include:
- Surveying our 800+ members along with the memberships of collaborating chambers and networking groups
- Use this information to determine the biggest blockers
- Invite selected contributors to the survey to ‘Pitch Their Problem’” their problem and solutions attempted so far at a BWCC event
- Well known industry leaders will help the “pitcher” break down the problem to the point where they can start to solve the problem at the most granular level
- During Business Over Breakfasts and Networking Evenings a focus on these problems and potential solutions throughout the year
- Facilitate Professional Development Workshops where experts and mentors in the relevant business area will address specific problems being experienced by those businesses attending and how to fix the problem
- An Awards night at the end of the year culminating in recognising the success stories at a big party to celebrate those businesses that have overcome those hurdles and their experience.
BWCC is partnering with Brisbane City Council and Paula Brand to build a Small Business Expo of value for Brisbane small businesses. Hundreds of businesses will come together in May for the Business Expo, to sell their products and services to consumers and other business owners. BWCC members have the opportunity to be part of this Business Expo.
Brisbane West Chamber of Commerce (BWCC) purpose is to help businesses in the local area to succeed by growing and collaborating with other members, organisations and people of influence outside the Chamber.
Why Are We Different
We care about you, your business and your success.
A source of inspiration and knowledge for our membership community
We take action to the needs of our membership community
Russell Dean has long-term and diverse experience in solutions planning and management, with a particular passion and flair for the digital arena. He is a reputable and successful business leader with a wealth of knowledge in growing new businesses, securing strategic partnerships and building valuable, longstanding relationships with clients.
His skills and knowledge across the digital marketing landscape offer clients a unique opportunity to maximise their returns and cement their digital presence in the minds of their consumers. The success of his existing clients is testament to his adaptability, insight and talent. His disruptive and game-changing techniques have challenged the ways consumers think and delivered unprecedented success for countless clients.